If you follow me on social media, you will know that last week, one of my clients flew to Phoenix to spend two days working with me on her business and her new coaching programs.
Lakeshia is a personal development coach who is launching her new product, Life School for Lawyers. Knowing how important a product launch is, she wanted to make sure she had everything ready for the launch. So we spent two days focusing on her business, focusing on her goals, and focusing on her marketing. She wanted to “get stuff done.”
Within the first 2 hours of the first day, we identified not only WHAT her product offerings were going to be… but also her goals for how many people would be part of each of her programs AND how she would scale her coaching business in the coming 12-24 months. It was POWERFUL!
Then we moved on to creating landing pages, web forms, lead magnets, and every other little thing you need to launch a new product. We even brought on the graphic designers over at PugShopDesigns.com to finalize an eBook cover. We accomplished a LOT in only 2 days.
When was the last time you stopped and truly FOCUSED on your business?
Does this sound familiar? We have a great idea for a new product or a new service, or maybe we plan on completing a certification, or something else for our business. Then 12 months later we realize that we’ve been so busy in the “everyday life” of our business, that time has passed us by. It’s really just like the Cobbler who had no shoes.
Here are a few tips on how to accomplish specific goals in your business:
- Pick a Planning Day – For me, that is Monday. Monday is the day I meet with my team and plan our focus for the week. It is the day I prioritize projects and to-dos.
- Quarterly Planning – I know, I know… this sounds so “corporate” and us entrepreneurs don’t do anything corporate. However, quarterly planning is extremely powerful and it’s something that Ryan Deiss over at DigitalMarketer drilled back into my routine. Plan a quarterly meeting with your team to review goals, successes and misses. And if you are a solo entrepreneur without a team? Bring in a few mentors to help you plan. It’s almost Q4 – so be sure to add this into your calendar!!!
- FOCUS – Focus on what is really important. Do you REALLY need to learn how to do Facebook Live or Periscope or Snapchat or ?????? Is it crucial to your business? Or do you need to FOCUS on building out your marketing campaigns to nurture and engage with those who are ALREADY on your list?
Are You Ready to “Get Stuff Done?”
Do you want to spend 2 days in Phoenix like Lakeshia – FOCUSING on YOUR Business?
Are any of these roadblocks keeping you from achieving your goals?
- You need guided assistance in strategizing your business goals,identifying your target market, and formulating your Statement of Value;
- You need to formulate an onboarding process, long term nurture or referral partner system;
- You need to prepare for a product launch and set up all of your pre-launch, launch and post-launch systems;
- You are publishing a book soon and need a pre-release as well as a post Amazon sale campaign to capture leads from your book sales;
- You want to systematize your business processes and marketing automation using Infusionsoft.
Then schedule an Onsite Implementation now.
I only have a limited number of Onsite Implementation spots available for the remainder of 2016. Imagine… 2 days with someone completely FOCUSING on you and your business!
Not sure if this is right for you? Email me and we can jump on a call to see if it is the right solution.
Here’s to Focusing on Your Business!